728x90 AdSpace

  • Últimas Notícias

    Tecnologia do Blogger.
    quinta-feira, novembro 10

    Tudo que tenho

    EVERYTHING I OWN
    Culture Club

    You sheltered me from harm, kept me warm, kept me warm
    You gave my life to me, set me free, set me free
    The finest years I ever knew, were all the years I had with you
    Chorus:
    I would give anything I own, give up my life, my heart, my home
    I would give anything I own, just to have you back again
    You taught me how to laugh, what it solved, what it solved
    You never said too much, but still you showed the way
    And I knew from watching you
    Nobody else could ever know, the part of me that can't let go
    (chorus)
    Is there someone you know, you're loving them so
    But taking them all for granted
    You may lose them one day, someone takes them away
    And they don't hear the words you long to say(chorus)
    Just to touch you once again
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comentários:

    Item Reviewed: Tudo que tenho Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Debora
    Scroll to Top