728x90 AdSpace

  • Últimas Notícias

    Tecnologia do Blogger.
    segunda-feira, setembro 29

    Meu anjo

    Lady, are you crying, do the tears belong to me
    Did you think our time together was all gone
    Lady, you've been dreaming, I'm as close as I can be
    And I swear to you our time has just begun
    Close your eyes and rest your weary mind
    I promise I will stay right here beside you
    Today our lives were joined, became entwined
    I wish that you could know how much I love you
    Lady, are you happy, do you feel the way I do
    Are there meanings that you've never seen before
    Lady, my sweet lady, I just can't believe it's true
    And it's like I've never, ever loved before
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comentários:

    Item Reviewed: Meu anjo Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Debora
    Scroll to Top