728x90 AdSpace

  • Últimas Notícias

    Tecnologia do Blogger.
    segunda-feira, novembro 26

    O que me faz lembrar...

    Union Of The Snake

    Duran Duran

    Telegram force and ready
    I knew this was a big mistake
    There'sa fine line drawing
    My senses together
    And I think it's about to break

    If I listen close I can hear them singers
    Voices in your body coming through on the radio
    The Union of the Snake is on the climb
    Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
    Through the borderline

    Nightshades on a warning
    Give me strength at least give me a light
    Give me anything even sympathy
    There's a chance you could be right

    The Union of the Snake is on the climb
    It's gonna race it's gonna break
    Gonna move up to the borderline
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comentários:

    Item Reviewed: O que me faz lembrar... Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Debora
    Scroll to Top